Welcome to the Nevada Sage Waldorf School Community. We believe a strong school community is founded on parents like you- incredibly committed, talented, and generous. When we work together as a community our school and children will flourish.
The Parent Council’s mission is to actively support the work of the board, faculty, and administration on behalf of our children, and contributes to the intellectual, physical, and social climate of the school by providing:
- An organized, invigorated volunteer force.
- An opportunity to get to know other parents within the school.
- A communication bridge between the administration, faculty, Board of Trustees and the parent body.
- Educational opportunities for parents that deepen their understanding and appreciation of Waldorf Education.
- A forum for parents to communicate and discuss issues of concern.
- An opportunity to learn more about what is happening behind the scenes at the school.
- An opportunity to plan and execute festivals and activities throughout the year.
The Parent Council meets each month. All parents are welcome and encouraged to participate. Participants leave Parent Council Meetings feeling informed about school news, connected with parents and teachers, and hopefully inspired to get involved and share unique gifts and talents with the community. The Parent Council is always looking for valuable input and participation of all parents.
We would like to invite you to come to a Parent Council meeting and get to know and participate in our school community.
October 17 @ Morning Drop-off – Coffee Social
November 14 @ 8:30 am – Parent Council Meeting
Parent Council Chair : Sara Kuhns
The Parent Council is where your contribution is valued and appreciated – and makes a difference!