|Pre-K and Kindergarten
|Grades 1-2||Grades 3-8|
|Regular Programming Hours||Drop-off: 8:15am – 8:30am
M-F: 8:30am – 3:30pm
Optional pre-nap pickup at 12:45pm1
|Drop-off: 8:15am – 8:30am
M-F: 8:30am – 1:00pm
|Drop-off: 8:00am – 8:15am
M-W, F: 8:15am – 2:30pm2
Th: 8:15am – 1:15pm
|Schedules vary by campus3
|Cont. Care: 3:15pm Release2|
|2 days/week||Included||$900||Mon. Included|
|3 days/week||Included||$1,270||Tue. Included|
|4 days/week||Included||$1,630||Wed. Included|
|5 days/week||Included||$1,770||Thurs. $380||Thurs. $380|
|Non-refundable Annual Fees|
|Application Fee (due with application)||$75||$75||$75||$75|
|Registration Fee (due upon acceptance)||$100||$100||$100||$100|
(due upon acceptance)
|$100 x #days/wk||$100 x #days/wk||$500||$500|
- Nursery Regular Programming includes nap time and childcare until 3:30pm. Pre-nap pickup at a reduced rate is also available upon request.
- Grades 1-2 standard release is at 2:30pm (MTW/F), with complimentary Continuing Care until 3:15pm. On early-release Thursdays, Continuing Care from 1:15-3:15pm is available for a fee. Attendance in Continuing Care requires enrollment or a pre-approved drop-in.
- Grade 3-8 schedules vary by campus:
- Reactor Way Campus: Drop-Off 8:00-8:15am; MTW/F 8:15-3:15pm; Thursday early release at 1:15pm with Continuing Care until 3:15pm.
- Faith Lutheran Campus: Drop-Off 8:30-8:45am; MTW/F 8:45-3:45pm; Thursday early release at 1:45pm with Continuing Care until 3:45pm
- Sibling Discount applies to younger siblings only. There is no discount for the oldest child.
- Supply fees reflect actual classroom expenses for consumable supplies dedicated to your child (e.g., snacks, art supplies).
- Drop-ins must be pre-approved and are subject to availability due to limits on teacher-student ratios. Due to the rhythms of Early Childhood Continuing Care (including naps), drop-ins are offered only to those enrolled in the EC Continuing Care program.