Are you our next Office Coordinator?
- Are you resourceful and able to take initiative?
- Are you a collaborative team player who can easily work independently?
- Do you consider yourself to be an upbeat and positive person?
- Are you passionate about working in an educational environment?
If this sounds like you, then we may have the perfect position for you!
Nevada Sage Waldorf School is a Nursery – Pre-Kindergarten – Grades K-8 private, non-sectarian school, dedicated to providing an education that enlivens the whole child with rich experiences. Our school is a community of children, teachers, parents, trustees, families, and friends who embrace the joy of learning.
We are currently seeking an Office Coordinator extraordinaire who will be the welcoming face of the school. The Office Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the efficient operations of the school by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required
- At least three (2) years of experience in office administration, required
- At least one (1) year of experience in an administrative role in an education environment, preferred
Nevada Sage Waldorf offers medical, dental and vision insurance.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put “Office Coordinator” in the subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.